Job Description for Inventory Supervisor Role
- Compiling reference data from a variety of sources.
- Communicating with internal staff and vendors when needed.
- Maintaining documents, files, and records; ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies.
- Inventory replenishment for various locations.
- Data entry: adjustments, transfers, receipts, etc.
- Reviewing documents and data to ensure the completeness and accuracy.
- Maintains records and follow up on files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Experience in establishing cycle counting parameters such as count frequency vs. ABC classification.
- Experience in establishing, measuring and reporting relevant inventory accuracy KPIs.
- Effective in data collection and presentation to meet outside audit requirements with respect to inventory integrity.
- Effective communication and collaboration with Supply Chain, Accounting and Management teams.
- Effective in root cause analysis
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to implement corrective action measures.
- Maintain, correct, develop bin sizing to reflect item velocity, replenishment requirements, etc…
- Work closely with Receiving to ensure accurate inventory receipt and storage.
- Ability to effectively lead and mentor the Inventory Control team members.
Department: Supply Chain
Position Type: Supervisor
Work Location: Memphis Tennessee